The Paudash Clubhouse is located approximately 1/2 hour driving time north of Apsley, Ontario. By sled, it is just off the E trail, a few hundred meters north of the junction of E110 and the E. GPS coordinates Lat. 44.9308 Lon. -78.1160
There are several outbuildings as well as a main Club House which we keep open 24/7 during the snowmobile season in case of emergency shelter. It has a wood stove, outhouses, a few tables and electricity for interior and exterior lighting.
There is room for some limited trailer parking but please try not to block the main garage doors or the circle driveway behind the sheds where the groomers turn around. You are welcome to park along the shoulders of the main road and there is often a secondary parking area cleared several hundred feet up the road.
If you stop, say hello to the groomer operators. There is usually someone around in the yard at practically all times of the day and night. We ask that you respect the property and please, if you have a moment, why not take an arm-full or two of firewood inside? It warms you twice! Once as you carry the wood, and twice as you do a good deed to help keep the place warm for the next visitor.
PLEASE NOTE: the Club House lies in a natural basin and is surrounded by hills and forests that can sometimes affect cell phone transmission.
- Take Hwy 28 North of Apsley to Dyno Rd (Hwy#48) and turn left.
- Continue along Dyno Road for approximately 3kms.
- As you are driving along, please be aware of a couple of sideroads – including one on the right about 1km in from Highway 28 – that looks like it should be Dyno Road but is not. It can be a little confusing!
- Also be careful of some sharp turns with moderate slopes – they don’t look like much, but if you are not paying attention there are a couple turns that just love to suck in big trailers. Digging them out on a Saturday morning is no way to start a ride!
- Dyno Road will eventually come to a fairly open intersection. Turn left onto Eels Lake Road and towards the Homestead Trailer Park.
- Follow Eels Lake Road roughly 1km and then take the first right.
- Follow this road for about 1km and the clubhouse will be on the left-hand side.